Too many books

a blog about books I'm reading and other things

Friday, March 06, 2009

Last Night at the Lobster

I've heard a lot about this book in the past year so I was happy when I reached the #1 position on my paperbackswap.com wishlist.

The book is very short but there's a lot packed into this short book. It is the last day of operation of a Red Lobster as a blizzard moves in. I enjoyed hearing the workers back stories and wish I could have got to know them a little more but that's not the point of this book. The characters do feel real I also liked hearing about how a restaurant runs.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:35 PM, Blogger Literary Feline said…

    I've heard wonderful things about this book. I can't wait to read it. I am so glad to hear you liked it, Amy!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
<