Too many books

a blog about books I'm reading and other things

Monday, February 02, 2009

Witches Brew


This is the fifth book and final book in the Landover series. I did read recently a sixth book is coming out later this year.

I am not normally too much of a fantasy reader but I like these books. I think I like fantasy better if it is somehow pertains to earth. The king of the magical kingdom of Landover bought Landover for $1 million from a catalogue (book 1) so much is about him learning and interacting in the kingdom. The only pure fantasy books I like is the Lord of the Rings trilogy.

There were a few dry spells in the book but I mostly enjoyed it. The characters are interesting and once again the future of the kingdom of Landover is on the line

3/5

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
<