Too many books

a blog about books I'm reading and other things

Monday, February 02, 2009

Reading retrospective: January 2004

I read 6 books in January 2004. Hmm, that was a lot for being a new mother (daughter was 6 months old then) I started the year with Memoirs of a Geisha by Arthur Golden. I had heard of this book but never really had a desire to read it. However, I found this as a bookcrossing book so I decided to read it. I was surprised how much I liked it and now it is one of my all time favorites.

My next book was A Sudden Change of Heart by Barbara Bradford and I don't remember a thing about it! I'm pretty sure it wasn't my type of book and not sure why I read it in the first place.

My third book was Paige by Paige by Paige Davis. I was big into Trading Spaces then. I remember it was a fun, light read.

I then read In the Days of the Comet by H.G. Wells. Ugh. I was reading through a set of H.G. Wells books hoping there would be one I liked but I really didn' t care for any of them. I don't remember the plot for this one but I remember slogging through it. I then read.

My fifth book was I Sleep at Red Lights by Bruce Stockler. This book was non fiction about a family with triplets. Some parts were funny but I remember mostly being annoying by the mother in this book.

My final book was The Enchanted Castle by E. Nesbit. I remember liking this one a lot but not much about the book itself specifically.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
<