Too many books

a blog about books I'm reading and other things

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Reading retrospective: February 2004

I started out February 2004 by reading Bridget Jones's Diary. I enjoyed this one a lot; very funny. I was still slogging through H.G. Wells books and read The Island of Dr. Moreau, not one of my favorites. I read The Windsor Knot by Sharyn McCrumb, whose books I almost always enjoy. Anne Hall Whitt's The Suitcases was a surprisingly good non fiction about book orphaned sisters moving from one foster home to another. I also read two thrillers, The DaVinci Code, which I admit I really enjoyed and Tell No One by Harlan Coben. My final book for the month was The Postcard by Beverly Lewis, the story of an Amish girl. I have always meant to read the sequel to this one and still haven't.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:14 PM, Blogger display name said…

    I read Bridget Jones's Diary and The Edge of Reason in 2001/2002. I loved them both. I liked The Edge of Reason more, as I had seen the Bridget Jones movie before reading the first book, so the second book was more of an "adventure" for me. If you haven't read The Edge of Reason, I definitely recommend it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
<