Too many books

a blog about books I'm reading and other things

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

The Tales of Beetle the Bard

Title and author of book: The Tales of Beetle the Bard by J. K. Rowling (I always want to say Tales of the Beetle Bard for some reason)

Fiction or non-fiction? Genre? fiction, fantasy

What led you to pick up this book? I'm a Harry Potter nut so of course I had to read this one.

Plot summary: A collection of short wizarding fables with commentary by Dumbledore

What did you like most about the book? It was fun to read some more about the wizard world after Book 7. I liked the commentary by Dumbledore.

What did you like least? I don't think this book really needed to be written but it was fun.

Which of your readers are most likely to enjoy this book? Why? Harry Potter fans, of course!

Have you read any other books by this author? What did you think of those books? yes, all of them and loved them. However, I probably won't read this one again but add it to my Harry Potter book collection.

Do you recommend this book? If you use a rating system, what’s your rating? yes, 4/5

1 Comments:

  • At 3:19 AM, Blogger Literary Feline said…

    This was my last book of the year! You know, I have the same problem with the title. I'm always mixing up the location of that second "the".

    I hope you have a wonderful New Year!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
<