Too many books

a blog about books I'm reading and other things

Monday, September 15, 2008

Books on the nightstand

Books on the Nightstand is asking book blogs to show us books on our nightstand. Here's mine, not staged,-only took off the non-book junk. The books are as follows:
Spiderweb for Two by Elizabeth Enright (my current read)
A Thousand Acres by Jane Smiley (probably my next read)
What to Expect When You're Expecting (due in November)
a book on hypnobirthing
The Widow's Broom by Chris Van Allenberg (a book I got from bookmooch a while back. I thought it was going to be longer and not so much of a picture book so I intend to read this some time soon)

1 Comments:

  • At 9:56 PM, Blogger Ann Kingman said…

    Ooh, Elizabeth Enright! The Saturdays was one of my all-time favorite reads as a kid. That reminds me, I need to dig up a copy for my daughters.

    Love your very neat and tidy nightstand. Thanks so much for playing!

    Ann
    Books on the Nightstand

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
<