Too many books

a blog about books I'm reading and other things

Tuesday, September 09, 2008

After Caroline


This is the first book I've read by Kay Hooper. I picked it up ages ago and I liked its premise. Two women are in a accident, the same day, 3000 miles apart. One survives, the other doesn't. The survivor is haunted by dreams of the other woman, who looks exactly like her. She travels to the other side of the country to find out more about her dreams and what they mean. The book is a thriller to find out who killed Caroline. This type of book reads fast, although not my favorite, it's still fun to read. I usually don't read books with sex scenes and this one has a few several pages along that don't advance the plot so I see no reason for having them. And of course, it's the best sex ever for the women.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
<