Too many books

a blog about books I'm reading and other things

Sunday, August 31, 2008

The Four Story Mistake




















This is the second book in the Melendy family series. I don't like the cover I have posted (my copy is older) because it makes it seem like a young child's book but it's young adult. I didn't like the first one all that much but I have the whole series so I thought I'd try again. The Melendys move to an unique country house and this book is about the house and their new adventures there. I liked it better than the first and will continue with the series.

Quote: "It's interesting in the dark", Randy remarked. "Things taste different. They taste more."

1 Comments:

  • At 5:29 PM, Blogger Jeanne said…

    The Melendy books may be in the YA section of your bookstore or library, but I'd call them children's books, best for ages 8-12 or so. There are some audiobook versions (available through the Chinaberry catalog), and my kids listened to all of them on car trips.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
<