Too many books

a blog about books I'm reading and other things

Sunday, August 31, 2008

The Year of Yes


This is a non fiction book about one woman who says yes to everyone who asked her on a date for 1 year. I loved the premise but I thought the book would be different. Hmm, that seems to be a theme this month for me. I thought the author would be order during the year of yes; she was 21 and already very jaded. I am amazed at the number of people who ask her out; it is truly astonishing. And she meets all kind of characters. Again, I am amazed at the men she attracts. I liked the dates where she learns a bit about life like with the Conductor or Handyman. Not romantic dates but just learning about people. It is a pretty fun read but not what I expected.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
<