Too many books

a blog about books I'm reading and other things

Thursday, February 04, 2010

Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging

I read this book a while back and was looking up something about it and found out it was made into a movie! I had no idea, never heard of a movie of it before. I watched the trailer and went to Netflix to put it in my queue. When I put it in my queue, it showed up under saved movies and was unknown when it would be available. Finally, it showed up as available now.

I thought this was such a cute teen movie! I enjoyed it a lot. I just loved their small English town by the sea, would love to live there myself! It's been a while since I read the book but it seemed to follow the book pretty well. Most characters seemed great but Jaz (the main character, Georgia's best friend) didn't really act or look how I pictured her. And I was a little annoyed how relatively easy it was for Georgia to get Robbie to like her after her never having a boyfriend. But it was fun and cute, all wrapped up neatly at the end in a fun way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
<