Too many books

a blog about books I'm reading and other things

Thursday, February 04, 2010

Inkspell


This book is the sequel to Inkheart, in which Meggie and her father can read characters of of books and become particularly involved with the characters of a book entitled Inkheart.

Inkspell has characters returning to their book along with Meggie and other major characters, including the author of Inkheart.

I love the concept. It sounds like a great concept that booklovers would love. I read the first book and said, eh, it was ok. I decided to give the second book a try. I really shouldn't have.

The book was longer than I thought, 600 some pages. And most of it dragged with not much of anything happening or nothing interesting happening. I wasn't really entralled with the Inkworld. I should have quit this book but didn't. I read the description for the third book and decided that it sounded boring and that I didn't need to read it. I am disappointed in this series.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
<