Too many books

a blog about books I'm reading and other things

Thursday, February 04, 2010

The Quality of Life Report


Lucinda is a reporter from New York City who decides after doing a report about Prairie City in the midwest, to move there. The story is about her trials and tribulations to what she believes would be a simpler and nicer life.

My first problem with this book is the man Lucinda begins to date and eventually buys a farm with him. I just couldn't see her with that type of man, and he is the type most sensible people would walk away from immediately. It just bothered me and I couldn't get past that. Also, I couldn't believe how naive Lucinda was about some things or all the mistakes she made. It was easy to read, an ok story, but one of those books you keep getting annoyed at the main characters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
<