Too many books

a blog about books I'm reading and other things

Thursday, December 03, 2009

Casual Rex/Anonymous Rex


I have had Anonymous Rex on my wishlist for a while and then I found 2 books in one and decided to try it. I wasn't really sure if I would like it. The books are about a P.I. in Los Angeles who is a dinosaurs. Dinosaurs didn't die out millions of years ago but survived and now wear"guises" so humans do not find out. An very odd premise, but it works.

I read Casual Rex first but it turns out it was a prequel. I was engaged almost immediately. Vincent and his partner Eddie find themselves immersed in a dinosaur cult mystery. A lot of fun. I really wasn't expecting much but really enjoyed the story. Anonymous Rex was good too. I was truly surprised how much I enjoyed these books.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
<