Too many books

a blog about books I'm reading and other things

Thursday, September 03, 2009

Ready or Not


You know you have too many books when you just start looking through your books randomly and find a sequel to a book that you didn't know had a sequel and that you had no idea you even owned. That's what happened to me with Ready or Not. I had just read All American Girl and I assumed it didn't have a sequel. A few days later I found Ready or Not on one of my many book shelves. Hmp!

Anyway, this book takes place about a year after American Girl. I didn't enjoy this one as much as I did the first one. Samantha started to remind me more of Mia from the Princess Diaries but this isn't why I didn't like it. Most of the book is about Samantha's fixiation on one subject and I pretty much figured about her assumption and ultimately didn't like her decision.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:47 PM, Blogger Toto said…

    I was VERY disappointed in her decision too.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
<