Too many books

a blog about books I'm reading and other things

Friday, July 03, 2009

The No Spin Zone

I used to listen to Bill O'Reilly radio show a lot and watch his TV show occasionally but haven't for years. (By the way, this seems the theme for this month-books I've had forever and authors I haven't read for a while). I found his show interesting and while I always didn't agree with his opinion, I respected him for it.

This book is broken up into chapters than can be read out of order as each chapter tackles and issue and deals with a person who's been on his show debating the issue.

I liked his first book but I found him more pompous and arrogant in this book. He seems to brag about how his ideas are right or just about himself in general.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
<