Too many books

a blog about books I'm reading and other things

Friday, July 03, 2009

Good in Bed

I've had this book sitting on my book shelf for a long time. I got it probably around the time in was published when some publishers were giving away free books for anyone who signed up. I received it and didn't think it would be my type of book. Especially from the name of the title.

Titles can be deceiving. I loved the book. The title isn't really what the book is about. I loved the main character Cannie. She was smart and funny. The book did get a little too fairy tale-ish for me in parts, but overall I really enjoyed it. I had no idea there was a sequel and I will have to get this soon. I will also check out some of Jennifer Weiner's other books since I liked this one so much.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:18 PM, Blogger display name said…

    I read this book years ago. I don't remember what it was about, but I know I enjoyed it. I've also read "High Maintenance" by Weiner. I sent both (I think) to Andrea and she's read them, too. (We used to mail books back & forth to each other!)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
<