Too many books

a blog about books I'm reading and other things

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

The Brethren

Title and author of book: The Brethren by John Grisham

Fiction or non-fiction? Genre? fiction

What led you to pick up this book? I like John Grisham's books.

Plot summary: Three judges in a federal prison pull off a blackmail scheme that affects some very important people.

What did you like most about the book? Quick paced, a page turner, interesting story

What did you like least? nothing

What did you think of the writing style? Typical Grisham. It may not be the best writing but it keeps me interested. It took me only 5 days to read this in comparision to the 2 weeks it took me to finish the Jules Verne book.

Which of your readers are most likely to enjoy this book? Why? Those who like John Grisham's writing; want something to read that is quick and fun

Have you read any other books by this author? What did you think of those books? I've read most of his other books. My favorites are The Firm, A Time to Kill and The Chamber.

What did you think of the ending? I was hoping for a little more

Do you recommend this book? If you use a rating system, what’s your rating? yes, 4/5

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
<