Too many books

a blog about books I'm reading and other things

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Books for Christmas

I got a few books for Christmas this year.


L.M. Montgomery is my favorite author and I am a big Anne fan. Yet I hadn't gotten around to getting this book yet so I'm glad I got it for Christmas. I am going to start it after I finish the book. I am reading now.






Another L.M. Montgomery book. This one is a collection of essays and I know a few of the writers from a L.M Montgomery email list I belong to.












I have two other books of short story collections by Sholom Aleichem. His short stories are the basis for Fiddler on the Roof, my favorite musical so I am interested in reading the collections, none of which I have read yet.













I developed a passion for space history after reading Andrew Chaikin's A Man on the Moon. Into That Silent Sea focuses on the Mercury and Gemini era along with the Russian space race too.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
<