Too many books

a blog about books I'm reading and other things

Thursday, October 09, 2008

Booking through Thursday

Booking Through Thursday

What was the last book you bought?

I bought a few at a library book sale a few weeks ago-Freakanomics, The Milly-Molly-Mandy Storybook and a few books for my kids.

Name a book you have read MORE than once

Many! To name one, Anne of Green Gables.

Has a book ever fundamentally changed the way you see life? If yes, what was it?

No, I can't think of any.

How do you choose a book? eg. by cover design and summary, recommendations or reviews

All of the above.

Do you prefer Fiction or Non-Fiction?

Fiction

What’s more important in a novel - beautiful writing or a gripping plot?

Gripping plot is more important to me but I love beautiful writing too.

Most loved/memorable character (character/book)

Anne Shirley

Which book or books can be found on your nightstand at the moment?

Sons of the Profit, Who Censored Roger Rabbit?, and various pregnancy books.

What was the last book you’ve read, and when was it?

Cradle and All by James Patterson; I finished it sometime at the end of September.

Have you ever given up on a book half way in?

I rarely give up books because I always think it might get better. I have given up book but probably not half way though, at the most 100 pages or so through the book.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
<