Too many books

a blog about books I'm reading and other things

Thursday, December 03, 2009

New Moon

What can I say about New Moon that hasn't already been said? I'm not a big fan of the Twilight series, I will say first. I enjoy the books, mostly, but they won't be rereads for me and I haven't rushed out to get the next one. I will read it eventually. Beware, spoilers below if you haven't read it.

Bella, Bella, Bella. She annoys me to no end in this book. Does she have to be that dramatic? She just cannot live without Edward. I love Jacob though; my favorite character in the books. And Taylor Lautner in the movies isn't bad to look at either. He is so sweet. I didn't see the werewolf thing coming and it disappointed me a little although I could see where it was going. The creepiest image of the book to me was after Bella jumped and later realized the red flame in the water she was seeing was Victoria. I will see the movie, again eventually when it comes to Netflix.

I guess the books keep me entertained but I just get too upset with all the characters and their choices.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
<