Too many books

a blog about books I'm reading and other things

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Who Censored Roger Rabbit?


Title and author of book: Who Censored Roger Rabbit? by Gary Wolf

Fiction or non-fiction? Genre? fiction, suspense

What led you to pick up this book? I had no idea until recently that the Roger Rabbit movie was based on a book. Sounded interesting and I was lucky to find this at a used book sale.

Setting: present day Hollywood

Plot summary: The book is very different from the movie. The only characters from the book in the movie are Roger Rabbit, Jessica Rabbit, Eddie Valiant and Baby Herman. I don't want to spoil to much but it revolves around Roger, the cartoon industry and a murder mystery.

What did you like most about the book? I just liked it in general. Although it was different than the movie, it was still good.


What did you think of the writing style? I liked it. The book moved fast and kept me engaged the whole time. No dull spots.

What did you think of the ending? I kept wondering the whole book if a certain thing would happen at the end. The ending wasn't exactly what I expected but I was satisfied with it.

Do you recommend this book? If you use a rating system, what’s your rating? Yes, 4/5

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
<