Too many books

a blog about books I'm reading and other things

Friday, October 31, 2008

Tuck Everlasting


Title and author of book: Tuck Everlasting by Natalie Babbitt

Fiction or non-fiction? Genre? fiction, children's/young adult

What led you to pick up this book? It looked interesting and I have heard a lot about it.

Setting: 1880s

Plot summary: 10 year old Winnie meets the unusual Tuck family

What did you like most about the book? It was a quick easy, interesting read.

What did you like least? I can't think of anything.

What did you think of the writing style? Easy to read, enjoyable

Have you read any other books by this author? What did you think of those books? This is my first book by Natalie Babbitt.

If this book has been made into a movie, and if you’ve seen the movie, compare the book to the movie.: I haven't seen the movie but another one for my Netflix list.

What did you think of the ending? I liked it and glad we found out Winnie's decision at the end.

Do you recommend this book? If you use a rating system, what’s your rating? yes, 4/5

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
<