Too many books

a blog about books I'm reading and other things

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

The Royal Treatment
































This book is half alternate history, half romance. The book begins on the premise if Alaska was not the 49th state and it is a separate country; a kingdom. A commoner gets stuck in Alaska, somehow meets the king where he arranges for her to marry his son. Everything seems to fall to neatly into place in the first part of the book. But the queen to be is spunky and not afraid to tell it like it is. She really makes the whole book although she does annoy me at times. And I'm not much for sex scenes, and there are quite a lot unnecessary, to me, ones in this book but I guess it is a romance book. I found out there are 2 more books in the Alaskan royal series but about other members of the royal family. I put them on my wishlist.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
<