Too many books

a blog about books I'm reading and other things

Friday, November 17, 2006

Naked Once More




















Jacqueline Kirby has been chosen to write the sequel to a very popular book, whose author is missing and presumed dead. Jacqueline goes to write the book in the author's hometown where she starts to unravel the mystery of the missing author and is threathened herself.

I really liked this book. I stayed up late last night reading the last 30 pages to find out what happend. I love Jacqueline-she's funny, witty and tells it like it is. I didn't realize that this is the 4th book about her. I will have to get the other 3; I am excited to read more about her. This is my second book by Elizabeth Peters; I've also read one Amelia Peabody mystery that I enjoyed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
<