Too many books

a blog about books I'm reading and other things

Friday, February 01, 2008

The Tangle Box































This is the fourth book in the Landover series. I thought it was the final book but there is one more book, which I've ordered through Paperbackswap.
I don't enjoy too much fantasy but I like the Landover series. I think it's because it has some crossover with our world. In the first book, Ben Holiday buys a magic kingdom from a catalogue for $1 million dollars. By book 4, he is already established as the king of Landover but still doesn't know everything about this magical world. He has a myriad of problems during his first few years but somehow comes back from them all.
A fun series. I always find a slow part in these books but mostly it is good, fun reading.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
<